Sierra Residency @ Bandar Kinrara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

2015  contact  number  2010  2012  2013  

Latest topics
» Any resident want to sell their unit?
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 2:06 pm by sierrabk5b

» looking for babysitter in SR
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 am by Admin

» Block B, Level 9 For Rent
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:33 pm by Saiful

» Our beloved SR is a role model for others!
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:17 pm by Saiful

» Condo penthouse fire uncovers meth making lab
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:07 pm by Admin

» Giving away new baby sarong stand/ frame.
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:06 pm by Guest

» Former DPM speaks about losing his family to Highland Towers disaster
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:48 pm by sierrabk5b

» Newborn baby girl found dumped in Puchong
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:40 pm by sierrabk5b

» 6th Floor Unit to let - Nov 23, 2013
Be wary when buying a subsale house! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:03 pm by Han

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Be wary when buying a subsale house!

4 posters

Go down

Be wary when buying a subsale house! Empty Be wary when buying a subsale house!

Post by sierrabk5b Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 am

Kinrara hit the headlines again for all the wrong reasons! Shocked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28 December 2012 | last updated at 12:08AM
Nightmare for new house owner
NST online

KUALA LUMPUR: After scrimping and saving for the past 20 years, an IT customer service executive thought that he could finally have a home he could call his own, only to see his dream turn into a nightmare.

Jonathan Rasiah, 46, led a frugal life for 20 years and managed to purchase a double-storey house in Bandar Kinrara for RM530,000 and was looking forward to moving in in August.

But as the year draws to an end, Jonathan is no closer to moving into his dream house because of the irresponsible acts of the former owner.

Jonathan purchased the house in Bandar Kinrara 4 in February after being introduced to the owner, C.K. Chong, by a real estate agent.

It was an exciting moment for him and his wife, Serene Jeevam.

The first hint of trouble came the following month when his house was splashed with red paint in the middle of the night.

Jonathan contacted Chong and asked for an explanation.

"Chong told me that he owed several loan sharks money but assured me that he would settle the problem and it would not happen again.

"I also lodged a police report over the incident."

"Debt collectors and loan sharks have splashed paint on my new house no fewer than four times, despite the fact that I do not owe them a single sen," he said yesterday.

"They have locked the front gate of my new house on several occasions and even told the contractor I hired that the house was not 'safe'.

"My plans of moving into the house in August was a pipe dream."

To make matters worse, the previous home owner has disconnected his phone line and is no longer reachable.

The loan sharks have turned their full attention on Jonathan and demanded full settlement of the loan.

In desperation, Jonathan sought the assistance of MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head Datuk Seri Michael Chong, who urged the former homeowner to come forward and clear the air.

"I am willing to assist the home owner in clearing his debts with the loan sharks, but he should come forward as Jonathan is the real victim here. He purchased the house in good faith," Chong said.

Be wary when buying a subsale house! Image
Jonathan Rasiah (second from right) and his wife, Serene, with photographs of the damage done by loan sharks to their newly purchased house in Puchong yesterday. With them is MCA Public Services and Complaints Department head, Datuk Seri Michael Chong (second from left).

Read more: Nightmare for new house owner - General - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/nightmare-for-new-house-owner-1.192501#ixzz2GJxEiRKQ
sierrabk5b
sierrabk5b
Security Guard
Security Guard

Back to top Go down

Be wary when buying a subsale house! Empty Re: Be wary when buying a subsale house!

Post by SRBK Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 pm

This is C R A Z Y !!!!!! confused confused confused
SRBK
SRBK
Security Guard
Security Guard

Back to top Go down

Be wary when buying a subsale house! Empty Re: Be wary when buying a subsale house!

Post by teaong Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:21 am

what a nightmare... No
teaong
teaong
Gardener
Gardener

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiful Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:00 am

got $$$ symbols...
was actually a "good luck" & "prosperous" greetings from the sharks... Very Happy
Saiful
Saiful
Security Guard
Security Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum